What were you doing 45 min ago?
Ordering lunch. I got a late start today.
What will you be doing in 20 min?
laundry. Wah-wahhhhhh.
Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?
I got nowhere near 8 hours of sleep last night. Uf!
Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning?
God no! How much exactly does one have to drink in order to get alcohol poisoning?
How did you feel when you woke up today?
Tired.
Do you want to see someone at this very moment?
I'd really give anything for a weekend with Huck, Q, Kiki and my dressing room ladies.
Do you think two people can last forever?
I don't think it's impossible, I just think it's pretty rare.
Last person you talked to on the phone for longer than 5 min?
My Huckleberry.
Are you a morning person or night person?
I'm not very productive in the early morning but I'm not a terror. Same goes for late at night.
Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
This is pretty deep Survey. Are you ok right now?
How has this past week been for you?
Not too shabby. Last week was better though.
When was the last time you cried really hard?
I've been sitting here trying to remember the last time I cried that hard. I truly can't recall!
Is there a girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
This question is sexist! I could easily have a super close guy friend that knows everything about me. But yes, there is at least one woman that knows just about everything about me.
How many piercings do you have?
Now? Just one in each ear. In the past? 6 total.
Do you bump into someone’s arm if you want to hold their hand?
What? I don't understand this question. Is this asking about body language clues?
Favorite part of summer?
Tan lines.
What is your middle name?
Maria
What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
A real coke. I accidently gave up soda of any kind a few weeks back so I'm having a real coke to treat myself for how hydrated i am.
What's the last message in your inbox say? Who's it from?
It's a message from an friend about a costume shop question I had.
Do you consider yourself lucky?
I have no earthly idea.
Are you mad at someone right now?
Yes, quite mad, actually.
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
...I bought it...
Do you miss anyone?
God yes.
Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Until about a year ago, I didn't think it was possible but I have a friendship now with an ex that I value a lot. I'm actually pretty sure we make way better friends than we did a couple!
Is anything bothering you?
Yes, quite a bit, actually.
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your own bed?
Hmm... I'm pretty sure that the answer to this question is a theater. I went to see King Lear in Santa Fe and slept through most of the 1st act. Zzzzzz...
What are you craving at the moment?
Nada. Pretty sated right now.
What do you hear?
That movie Swing Vote. I also just realized that a person I'm very fond of has a bit part in it.
Do you want kids?
I really don't think I do. However I should also state that I'm in no position to have kids right now. If I was married with a really steady source of income, the maternal pull might be stronger. I'm not sure.
Do you think that you have made a difference in someones life?
I was about to answer this question with an "I don't know" but I know for sure that I made a difference in my ex's life in the life of his ex. I don't know for sure if that was a good difference or a bad difference though!
Does the last person who texted you make you smile?
Always.
Would you rather take a relationship really slow or really fast?
A little of both.
Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
What in god's name?! What does that even do??
What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Turn off my alarm.
Have you ever caught a fish?
I have! My high school sweetheart used to fly fish and if he brought snacks I'd go along and fish with him.
Who can make you feel better in a difficult situation?
Huck can always make me feel better, ALWAYS. Q's getting pretty good in that department. Donald can almost always make me laugh when I'm down, as can my brother. Shot gives pretty good advice. And Owen is always ready for a cuddle when I'm sad.
Have you ever liked someone so much, it hurt?
Ha! HA!! Oh my god, this question is crazy!
Last person that hugged you?
A firefighter I'm quite fond of.
Are you in a complicated relationship?
Ok, I'm not trying to be a drama queen here but I think I may have just found myself at the apex of a ... not quite a love triangle... a like triangle? Can I call it a Like Triangle?
Whats the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Reading Q's answers to this survey. Seriously.
Why are you NOT going out with the person you want?
I think I need to figure out who I want before I can contemplate this question... Yikes!!
When is your birthday?
2/9
Do you prefer someone taller or shorter than you?
Taller. Shorter then me is pygmy height.
This time last year, were you single?
Nope.
Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
Making a fool out of myself is a job requirement, so yeah, I'm ok with it.
If you had the chance to move out of your current house right now, would you?
Hell no! I love this house.
Do you enjoy being single?
Yeah, this year of being single has been pretty fun.
How would you label yourself?
I have no earthly idea. Any suggestions?
When did you wake up today?
9:30. O-Dawg let me sleep in.
Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
no.
Most regretted memory from the past 6 months?
Two words: Birthday. Kiss.
What do you think about the most?
What the hell I'm doing with my life. That's what I think about the most.
Have you ever gone to class drunk?
No. But I have gone to class high. What the heck was I thinking?? I also showed up to work blitzed out on oxycodone.
Are you afraid of commitment?
I might be.
If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
There isn't one whole year that I would delete. Not one year that was crappy from start to finish. yea me!
Who was the first person you texted this morning?
No one, I agree with Q. Who's texting that early on a Saturday morning?
Have you ever worked in a food place?
Nope!
Have you been arrested?
No, but I've been put in hand cuffs by more stick up the butt cops than I'd like. Effers.
Do you like hugs or do you freak when people hug you?
I'm a fan of big bear hugs. The kind where you get picked up are the best!
Who is your last text from?
My favorite firefighter.
What's going on between you two?
Um...
Has the last person you texted ever been mad at you before?
Not that I know of.
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Cuddled with Owen and brushed my teeth.
Where will you be 5 hours from now?
Hopefully getting ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you have 6 piercings?
ummmm where?
I have HAD 6 piercings in my life. The 2 normal ones in my ears. A gauge in each ear, cartilage in my right, and for 1 year, my belly button. All but the original ear piercings are gone now.
I like this one: "Are you afraid of commitment?"
Answer "I might be" A totally non-committal answer.
I may or may not have laughed at that.
S
Post a Comment