Bear and I spent the better part of last night planning our trip to Disney World. Giddy like a couple of school children, we plotted out our courses of arrival and accomadations upon getting there. I had so much fun just trying to figure what airline to fly that I can't wait to actually get there.
Ever since we found out that I was going to be coming back next season, we've been acting like a couple of geeks. My theory is that Bear, being the overly sensible fellow that he is, didn't want to get too attached to someone and something that had a very limited shelf life. However, now that we know that I will be back in a few months, he's decided to unleash the love and adore me freely. We've been together for almost 3 months now and we're finally getting to the honeymoon phase.
Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment