Sunday, October 02, 2005

winding down the days

My time here is coming to an end. Wow. It's been quite a freakin' year and I certainly have the battle scars to prove it. However, I'm now at the point where I can flaunt my wounds with pride because, check it out, here I am. Still in one piece, albeit a much smaller one, and just a little bit wiser for the wear.

We closed our show last night. Let me rephrase: We closed our show in Abingdon last night. We still have Roanoke and a week of local touring. We went out with a bang except for the fact that I missed an entrance. WHAT?!?!?! I'm so ashamed! That is one of those things that actors have nightmares about and I had luckily never experienced it before, until last night. When I told Bear about it his reply was "WHAT?!?!" which is nice because his disbelief that that would happen to me is reassuring. It's nice to know he thinks that out of character for me.

Alright, I've procrastinated long enough. I have laundry, packing, cleaning and a cake to make. Yikes!

No comments: