
This was undoubtedly one of the weirdest experiences of my life.
It's always a little unsettling to have Tigger tell you that he knows you...
Two roads diverged in a wood and I-I took the road less traveled by, And that has made all the difference...
3 comments:
Was he messing with you or was it actually someone you know?
My bet is that it was:
Austin (I don't remember his last name).
You know, I was trying to remember his last name the other day! Crazy! Alas, it was someone Scot and I knew (briefly) from VA. The entire story is quite strange...
Well, I saw Brian H. (Lake Powell?) yesterday, but he didn't see me. What I mean by that was that I took his ID and offered him a drink, but he didn't recognize me. I think.
My blood pressure always skyrockets when I see people from high school.
Post a Comment