Wednesday, April 02, 2008

No more talk of darkness!

So I believe everyone is aware of the fact that I fancy Gerard Butler, even though I can't for the life of me say his name right. (It looks like Gerard, but it sounds like Jared? Huh?) I mean look at him, he's really rather dashing!



Hi. Hi. Hi.



And we of course all know that Mr. Butler was none other than the brave and heroic and unbelievably abdominally blessed King Leonidas, yes?





But did anyone else know that he also plays the music of the night?



What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Now there may be some of you out there who will feel that I've gotten some bad/wrong information, however to those folks I have just one thing to say: Imdb it, effers! It's all there!!

I feel a little bit like I've been lied to. Like, 75% of the reason I was so taken with Mr. Butler was because he totally exuded this manly-man kind of vibe. I was willng to overlook P.S. I love you because I thought it was just one of those movies, ya know? You know how sometimes awesome people make really silly movies, like Gary Oldman in Lost in Space? Yeah, like that. But apparently Mr. Butler has a thing for tragic love stories and that makes me wonder if he's just a giant, glistening vagina.

I'm completely torn.

*A/N: Apparently this post caused somewhat of a kerfuffle because folks have been emailing about it. WTF?! Several of the referring URL's for this post were emails and google searches. The google thing wouldn't be so weird if they weren't all done today. I'm scared I'm going to get nasty notes from the Gerard Butler fan club... or worse, from the Phantom of the Opera fan club!! Eek!!!

5 comments:

Q said...

Yes! That movie was like how he came on the scene yo! And it's good. I do believe, so good, that I onced blogged on it.

Earhart said...

Seriously?!?

Q said...

Ok, if I didn't I thought about it in hopes of informing the world that it was in fact good. Whatever, I'm drunk. Sorry for the exhausted search.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes actors are thrust into our view as charismatic and seemingly manly men, only to show us their very "broad" range.

Hugh Jackman; from Wolverine in X-Men to Peter Allen in The Boy from Oz.

It happens.

Anonymous said...

How come every time you say someone is a vagina, they gotz to be big and glistening? What ever happened to dry and tight?