Thursday, July 21, 2005

I don't know! Leave me alone!

The title thing on this makes me feel a certain amount of pressure that I don't particularly enjoy. Why should I feel the need to label my freakin' entries?! I don't need this kind of pressure!!

Regardless, we opened our show (my last show as a Player) yesterday. Everything was going great. We were kicking ass and having more fun than we'd had in a long time. Joy was abundant. And then it happened. As G was doing one of her monologues she said she heard a splash. She said it sounded like something spilled or someone's water broke. In fact, it was the sound of some poor little girl throwing up the entire contents of her stomach. Apparently she hit some of the other patrons as well. We had to finish the show with the distinct aroma of vomit in the air. I say we should take it as a compliment. She was so excited that she threw up. Ahh...live theatre!

Here's a list of some good things in my life right now:

1. The latest Harry Potter book. These books are like crack and I devour them like a starving man would a five course meal.

2. It's summer and that means copious cookouts. Who doesn't love that?

3. Watching Blow Out on Bravo. I feel no guilt about watching reality tv on Bravo because it doesn't have the drama/gross out factor that other reality tv shows have. I choose to be a snob about this.

4. Playing with the new Players. Scott Z. who will be know from her on out as Zig is one of the most random and fantastic people I have ever met. Last night was a full moon and I asked him to become a werewolf for me which he did, complete with attack of me and the tearing out and eating of my heart. Awesome.

5. A clip I just saw on VH1 where Quentin Tarantino spit on, or rather at, MTV correspondent Chris Connelly. The reason for this in unimportant, what is of great import is that ol' Quentin can't spit to save his life. I can spit better. My mom can spit better. IIt was so laughably awesome.

That's it folks. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. Blech.

No comments: