Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What? Like you don't make these types of lists?

Here's who's on my Celebs To Make Out With list:

1. Christian Bale. I've had a crush on him longer than I can remember. I've loved him since before Batman, before American Pyscho, before Newsies. I've loved him since Emperor of the Sun. CHRISTIAN! I LOVE YOU!!!

2. Gale Harold. Always. The epitome of manhood to me. Sexy, smoldering, arrogant. Ahhh...

3. George Clooney. Because he's George Clooney.

4. Josh Reynolds. Because he's funny and hot. Yes, please!

5. Jessica Biel. Because she's hot and she can kick ass. YEAH!

6. Salma Hayek. I think that when God made woman, he had Salma in mind.

7. James Marsters. Oh god! I'm such a geek!

8. Bruce Willis. That man just gets finer with age. I wanna suck on his face!

Celebs that I would want to be my friends:

1. Brad Pitt.

2. Jack Black.

3. Samuel Jackson.

4. Topher Grace.

5. Gael Garcia Bernal. Though I kinda wanna make out with him too.

6. Ewan McGregor.

Celebs that I want to judge publically in a forum of some sort:

1. Lyndsay Lohan. Ugh.

2. Britney Spears

3. Angelina Jolie.

4. Julia Roberts

5. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

6. Gwenyth Paltrow. She made one good movie like, a lifetime ago and now she's Hollywood royalty? What the fuck?!?!

7. Enrique Iglesias.

8. Eminem. Shut up!

No comments: