Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It just scared me so bad!

If

y o u

l i k e

s o m e o n e

r i g h t

n o w

a n d

j u s t

w a n n a

s t r a i g h t

u p


c h i l l

h u g

k i s s

t a k e

a

n a p

w a t c h

a

m o v i e

a n d

c u d d l e

w i t h

a n d

c a n ' t

g e t

h i m / h e r

o u t

o f

y o u r

h e a d

t h e n

r e - p o s t

t h i s

t i t l e d

" I l i k e h i m / h e r "

w i t h i n

1 m i n u t e

a n d

w h o e v e r

y o u

a r e

w a n t i n g

w i l l

s u r p r i s e

y o u

t o m o r r o w

If you dont repost this in 4 minutes you will have bad relationship problems for the next 4 years



I have many friends who pass on this type of email and whatnot to me and others and I usually just blow them off but this one made a pretty hefty threat so I thought I better deliver. Four years of bad relationship problems?!?! That sucks!!!!! Why can't these things just do something good for those people who do them? Why does it have to affect the people who choose not to?! I feel like I've unwillingly and unknowingly gotten myself into some type of "Ringu" like circumstances. I'm scared that if I don't post this effing thing that someone will find me in my closet, all shriveled and terrified looking. ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait. Is that what happened? Did somebody send this to me and I missed it? 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006...nevermind, my dysfunction is a five, going on six year run; I pissed of a power a lot higher up long ago. Hee Hee.