As you folks may or may not be able to tell from the title of this post, I'm a little peeved right now. I finally have all the Disney World pictures and I was all ready to load them up so that I could share the fabulousity of Bear and I with all of you. Well, this piece of %@#$ site is refusing to cooperate. Technology stinks!
In other news I was "surfing" the "web" and I found a highly disturbing picture of the Olsen Twins, wearing nothing but hotpants and pasties. I'm aware that there are clever folks who use their mom and pop's computers to doctor pictures of celebrities but this one looks pretty darn real. I would post it so that you all could look at it but...ya know. (See above.) Also, I'm a little weary of posting jack off material on this thing.
Maybe it's a bit naive of me to think so, but it always seemed like the Olsen gals had fairly decent heads on their slender shoulders. Sure there's that whole eating disorder thing but really, who cares? Who hasn't had an eating disorder these days? It just seems that these are antics that I would expect from Paris Hilton and Lyndsey Lohan. Scantily clad drunken debauchery doesn't seem up the alley of these two. That coupled with the fact that there is a slightly lesbianic/incestual innuendo about the whole thing just ups the creep and ick factor. Strange as it may sound, I'm a little disappointed.
Come on girls. What would Bob, Dave and John say?
*Addendum: I showed the picture to bear and he concluded that it was, indeed, a fake. I, of course, felt foolish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment