Seven things I plan to do before I die:
-learn a third language
-see the aurora borealis
-learn to dance the tango
-buy a home and a car by myself
-have my own theatre
-live in a big city, at least for a year
-skydive
Seven things I can do:
-thread a needle
-wiggle my ears
-roll my r's
-cook
-ride a horse
-knit a scarf
-jump off a 60 ft cliff and live to tell the tale
Seven things I can't do:
-Check my oil
-play piano
-make a dress
-tap dance
-ride a motorcycle
-build a bookshelf
-have a one night stand
Seven things I don't like to do:
-talk to strangers
-take out the garbage
-fold laundry
-go to the dentist
-tell people that they hurt my feelings
-run
-lie to people
Seven things that attract me to someone:
-lips
-sense of humor
-ability to buy their own beer
-a sense of adventure
-ability to laugh at themselves
-soft skin
-a huge cock
Seven things I say all the time:
-"Shut up!"
-"Do you know what I mean?"
-"F that"
-"I'm hungry"
-"What are you doing?!"
-"I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants/threw up."
-"Whatever"
Seven things that scare me:
-the dark
-moldy food
-being a bad mother
-breaking my fingers, nose, or toes
-gaining weight
-being in a plane and having it flip over right as it takes off
-losing someone I love
I stole this idea from BOB and created some new categories of my own. Thanks BOB! Alright folks, ya know the drill: I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I happen to know that when you jumped off that 60ft cliff, your bikini top ended up around your neck...and your brothers witnessed it. I also have it on good authority that there has been a cock or two that made you shudder in fear. We're talking "circus big' though...
Post a Comment