I'm once again struck by some sort of writer's block. I have little of value to say and I don't feel like ranting at any length about the state of today's youth. Thetruth is that my life is fairly drama free these days. Actually, it's completely drama free. My life hasn't been completely drama free for well over a year. I find myself getting nervous about thngs that are improbable or impossible. I find myself worrying about things that I have no reason worrying about. It's strange and a little unsettling. I'd say that I would expect the shit to be hitting the fan anytime soon but I don't thik it will. I think that for the time being, I'm shit free, so to speak. My days are filled with finding little projects for myself and my nights are about increasing communication with Bear.
It's funny but I can tell that the distance actually is making us closer. Bear has a knack to shut up tighter than a clam but recently on the phone he's been open and available and dare I say, chatty? Disney World is looming ahead of us and any trepidation I may have felt at spending all that time with him is almost gone. I'm hoping that if we stay this course then one day very soon I won't feel the need to look over my shoulder every so often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment