Recovering from a whirlwind trip to visit K. Being with her is like going on a week long bender. I always end up dazed and wondering what I just spent the past few days doing but knowing that it was a helluva time. She also got me hooked on my latest song obsession. K and I do this we trade songs and then perpetuate this addiction that includes playing the song all the time in an attempt to learn it by heart and listening to it so much that everyone around me can't wait til the next one hits. This one's REALLY good.
While in a bar last night, a fellow came up to me in a shirt that read "It's not going to suck itself." Seriously. Totally true. His shirt actually said that. Ew. I laughed at it and at him. Thankfully, I think it was worn with a very tongue in cheek attitude and he looked appropriately bashful when I pointed and laughed.
I had a very strange dream last night about a boy that I haven't thought about in quite some time. Hmmm. It's strange too because I almost feel guilty about dreaming about this boy. My mind hasn't had any inclination to think about anyone other than Bear for such a long time that I think the intrusion of this other person made me feel like I had done something wrong. I can't help what my mind tosses out on the spin cycle. I'd also like to add that the situation we were in was one of saving the world from zombies and that E was with us and was being such a brat about everything that we threw her mercilessly to the undead. What does this dream say about me?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...so very weak...
Post a Comment