It's always a good time for a list of things that makes me happy:
1. Project Runway, The Gauntlet, Laguna Beach, and America's Next Top Model. Such horrible TV but oh so delicious!
2. Cream Cheese Danish. Those things are the effing bomb, yo! Mmmm...
3. Good books. A Million Little Pieces, Memoirs of a Geisha, etc. I've been having a fairly lucky run of good books lately.
4. Disney World in 21 days.
5. Bear in 18.
6. A lovely little house to be filled with lovely little things.
7. Making Huck laugh so hard that she ceases to make any noise at all.
8. Breakfast burritos, dim sum and the like with my brothers in about a week.
9. Christmas Decorations and channeling my inner Martha Stewart.
10. Knowing that the friends I have are a loyal bunch and the best anyone could ask for.
11. Learning how to knit. I feel like I'm accomplishing something!!
12. Learning to bake. Baking is much more difficult than it may appear and I'm starting to get a much better grasp on that slippery sucker. YEAH!
13. Phone calls from Bear when he's either bored or just woken up. Very awesome.
14. Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield"
On a side note, there's a commercial for that movie "Wolf Creek" and it looks spooky as get out. Very Texas Chainsaw Massacre in the Australian outback. The idea of being on a road trip and getting lost around a bunch of homicidal maniacs? WAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment