Here's some pictures!!
Question: Does this massive wooden shoe make me look fat?
Answer: Yes.
pretty flowers...
Yes this baby is wearing glasses...
and yes, they're real. He really needs glasses.
Mmmm...crepes...
Seriously with the pots of syrup?!?!
Alright folks. Enough with the pictures. I know that there's nothing that people love more than looking at someone else's vacation photos but I have to go to bed.
Night, night!!
5 comments:
Awesome pictures. And you should've looked that lady in the eye and said, "Hell f'n yes I'm here to work out. Then run on the treadmill in your oversized wooden shoes. Miss you.
Love it! This has been so exciting to witness. I also love seeing all the different flags on my sitemeter, makes it colorful. Have fun in Czech, tell me about that land!
I would have dominated the treadmill in my massive wooden shoes...
So, I heard you were documenting your travels and I had to check it out. Wow, girl! Thanks for sharing....
Glad you're having a great time.
Wish I was there!
Wen D.
I'm hyperventilating. They posted the second Harry Potter trailer on apple.com. CHECK IT OUT!
Tell the padres I said hello.
Love ya.
Post a Comment