Two roads diverged in a wood and I-I took the road less traveled by, And that has made all the difference...
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Seriously?
Here's the obscenely long promo for the new smash-hit show: PIRATE MASTER!!!!
Oh...wow...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah, what is so entertaining is the fact that the two Aussies are so convicted about the whole process. This format is hardly worthy of soulful insight and pregnant pauses. It's a bunch of American idiots running around barefoot in torn shorts. Let's get real, there will probably be a fistfight on a wet wooden deck, which I admit would be AWSOME and HILARIOUS, but not the least bit enlightening.
These guys could make The Jerry Springer Show look uplifting.
I'm short. I'm bratty. I have a lot of hair that I like to throw around. I threaten to drop everything to become an eyelash model. I teeter between mind-numbing arrogance and devestating insecurity. I believe whole heartedly in the goodness of man, even though many of them have given me plenty of reason not to.
1 comment:
Yeah, what is so entertaining is the fact that the two Aussies are so convicted about the whole process. This format is hardly worthy of soulful insight and pregnant pauses. It's a bunch of American idiots running around barefoot in torn shorts. Let's get real, there will probably be a fistfight on a wet wooden deck, which I admit would be AWSOME and HILARIOUS, but not the least bit enlightening.
These guys could make The Jerry Springer Show look uplifting.
Post a Comment