
Occasionally, I get a bout of the grumpies and it usually takes a metaphorical smack on the head to snap me out of it. Huck is pretty darn good at it and has the ability to do so without making me feel like an asshole for being a grumpy gus.
Regardless of how the smack is delivered, I'm always grateful that it is. I hate being in a bad mood. And sometimes, like now, when I'm unemployed and living in a little town, it gets very easy to let a bad mood get the better of me. But it's summer now and I'm flushing that yucky mood down the drain. And really, what do I have to be upset about? I'm young, I'm healthy, I just got back from a ridiculous trip to Europe, I have people who love me, I have people who love me enough to tell me to "Sack up, ho!", and it's SUMMER!! That's plenty to be happy about. That's more than a lot of people have.
So to anyone who has stuck around to wait out one of these moods: Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment