I know that what I'm about to say may not be that big of a deal to most people but, to me, it is a great achievement. Today, for the first time, all on my own, without any help I installed a home theatre system. BY MYSELF!!
You see, I'm not very good with this sort of thing and there has usually been some person or another to do this kind of dirty work for me. But not today! Today, I tackled this small hurdle on my own and am now enjoying the fruits of my labor. And I only had to call the support line once.
I AM A TECHNOLOGICAL WIZARD!!!!
*A/N* I realize that I said I set this thing up by myself and then in, like, the same breath I said that I called the support line. Ok, look, I called the support line to ask a question about something that wasn't in the manual. I still did it by myself! I DID!! Don't you people judge me! And yes, you a-holes, I figured out how to do italics on my computer. ALL BY MYSELF!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love technological wizards!! Good job!
Post a Comment