Friday, November 16, 2007

Mis queridos lectores

No voy a poder escribir nada por unos cuantos dias porque estoy yendo a Mexico. Tal vez el mar y el sol me van a hacer bien!
Voy a tirar me en las aguas azules del Pacifico y puede que no vuelvo. Adios, mi lectores, adios.

Alrighty! So for those of you who don't read Spanish...LEARN! But you can get an adequate translation at
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr. Anyhoo, I'm running off to Mexico for a while so posts will most likely be nonexistent. But I'm sure there will be plenty of fantastic and hilarious pictures to post upon my return. I'm going to lay in the sun and learn to surf, and sample fine tequilas and eat glorious food! Hooray!!

P.S. If anyone out there hasn't seen Planet Earth, go out and but it right now! Go! Now! I know this is a complete tangent but I'm watching a replay of one of the episodes and it truly is an amazing show. And Man vs. Wild is starting back up! Eek! Bear Grylls is going to run around and eat sheep eyeballs and build a hut out of hedgehogs or something and I'm going to love him for it!!

3 comments:

Q said...

have a rita on the rocks for me my love!

Anonymous said...

Don't get sunburned and take mental notes of restaurants and places to see- I MUST go there someday very soon. Have no fear, I will keep your mail safe until you return!

Anonymous said...

¡México es un sol afortunado iho de puta! Consiga el tan, consiga mojado, y consiga su surco encendido con los locals. Le falto mucho. Y que duermas bien. Tu Madre!

I don't know how to spell "iho" maybe it's "hijo" Whatever, just respect the swearing. And just to let you go with a little gem I learned when I got my tongue pierced: Me lengueta me lastima como un hijo de puta!
Te Amo!
Seanita