- I am thankful for words like kerfuffle, kumquat, bamboozle, skiwampas, ruckus, shenanigans, and lollygag.
- I have supreme appreciation and gratitude for the fact that Huck will never be the first one to say goodbye during a phone conversation. It is something that I find absolutely adorable about her and I can only hope that she doesn't get self conscious because I just put it down in writing. One time, I even tried to coax an initial farewell from her and the conversation went somewhat like this:
ME: Alright so I'll see you in a bit.
HUCK: Ok, cool.
ME: Awesome.
HUCK: Alrighty.
ME: Right on.
HUCK: Ok.
ME: *sigh* OK, bye Huck!
HUCK: Bye!
Seriously, I think it's so awesome.
- I am thankful for the fact that the color I decided to have my living room painted looks as wicked as I thought it would. I have pretty swell taste.
- I am thankful for the abundance of home cooking that I'm getting right now. Mmmm!
- I am learning to be thankful for electronics that are easy to set up and operate. Which was, unfortunately, not the case with the home theatre system I bought yesterday. They wanted me to, like, fiddle with wires and stuff! Not cables...WIRES!!! I'm not an electrician, I KNOW MY LIMITS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I never noticed, although K always tries to coax the "L" word out of me at the conclusion of a phone conversation without saying it first (because he always does) and I'm like "What?" when he starts to sigh with disappointment.
Post a Comment