Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Night Musings

A couple of things before I put this crazy week to bed:

- When a boy in a neck brace asks you for your phone number, what exactly is the best response?

- Guitar Hero II is a rad game. Seriously, this game is like heroin and I am LOVING IT!!!! I played it for the first time tonight and I can tell you in no uncertain terms that I am a total rock star. I AM A GOLDEN GOD!!!! If anyone reading this has access to this game, please, please, please go play it immediately. My absolute dream would be to play it with G because I know he would rock out to fullest and that it would be a sight to behold.

- I was doing some driving tonight and Delilah was on the radio. Delilah always makes me think of BB because he always mentioned listening to her wise words on his way home from work. I personally think she's kinda creepy...

- I am so excited for Sweeney Todd and The Golden Compass! I saw an extended preview for the latter recently and I clapped my little hands and giggled like a school girl. Hooray for Christmas movies!!

- Y'all! Dexter is getting so intense it's giving me agita!! I almost feel like I have to stop watching until I can just watch the rest of the season in one sitting.

- Q is, in fact, coming to the Burque for New Year's and I could not be more excited. I don't know what we're doing yet but I'm sure a ruckus will be raised and a pickle will be gotten into. Yea!

'Night, 'night.

2 comments:

Q said...

well I did some research and it seems like what we really need to do is figure out if I take it red or green.

Anonymous said...

Ruckus, Ruckus, Ruckus! I can't wait! Q, I suggest green and on the side.