Saturday, November 24, 2007

Me and Turtles making friends, flying through the sky so fancy free


In case it isn't clear, that's yours truly with a baby sea turtle. A baby sea turtle that was rescued and that I released into the ocean in the hopes that it would have a better shot at survival. I swear to god, this trip was like an episode of Wild Kingdom. I released several baby sea turtles, saw more than one sting ray swimming not ten feet from me, had a run-in with a crocodile in the ocean, saw a badger and a family of raccoons at dinner one night, dived out of the way of several kamikaze seagulls and other ocean birds (and in case anyone is wondering: Dived is the commonly used British conjugation while dove is more popular in the US. Perhaps I should use dove seeing as how I am an American and all...meh.TANGENT!!!)

ANYHOO, tal vez mas tarde voy a decir mas de mi viaje a...Zihuatanejo...Ciao, ciao!!

*A/N* Does anyone else ever see pictures of themselves from certain angles and think "Maybe I should start saving up for plastic surgery." or is that just me?

No comments: