
Oooohhhh!! Halloween is coming and I could not be more pumped. Not only do Huck and I have truly awesome costume ideas, it's actually looking like something fun will definitely be happening on my favorite holiday of the year.
Oh, I love this time of year. Fall, Halloween, it's just so nice. Autumn is truly lovely in the Burque too. The Balloon Fiesta, Maize Maze, ghost tours of Old Town... I love it!!
I'm going to get into the Halloween spirit by watching all the creepy Halloween shows on the Discovery Channel, the Travel Channel and National Geographic channel, I'm going to carve at least one pumpkin, and I'm going to re-read World War Z. I'm also going to try my darndest to actually partake in all of the Fall activities I mentioned above. I'm also hoping that somewhere along the way my episode of Scariest Places on Earth will air. "Not with a team of priests would I go back in there!!!"
How do you celebrate Halloween?
No comments:
Post a Comment