Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Very Nice Weekend.

What qualifies as a very nice weekend in my book?

A visit from one of my awesome brothers.

Said brother, parents and Huck coming to see the show I'm in and liking it a great deal.

Rocking some karaoke with brother, Huck and other pals.

A rocking good STB mission.

A banging review of yours truly in the paper. Neat!

What makes a very nice weekend turn into an awkward and uncomfortable weekend? Being asked out by someone for whom you have absolutely no feelings for, romantic or otherwise, and having to tell said person that a romantic relationship with them is not going to happen.

However, it does make for excellent conversation with friends and copious belly laughs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time I ask you out, please don't blog about it. Thanks. Plus, I was just trying to be nice. I have loads of other options...LOADS!
s

JReed said...

That's pretty funny. On the one hand if that really is the person who asked you out, he/she (?) should have known you were going to blog about it. And if it's just someone pretending it's possibly even funnier.

Earhart said...

The NEXT time?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

That's right, the "next time". I may be asking you out again in the future... Or, I may not. Sweat that one out, bloggy-mcbloggerson.
s
PS I love you with the intensity of a thousand lifetimes.