Strap on your seat belts, everybody. Let's do this!
But before I go, am I the only person who thinks that Christina Hendricks from Mad Men would make a nice Wonder Woman if that movie ever actually gets made? I mean, let's take a look at Wonder Woman:

For those of you unfamiliar with his work, the above artwork is an Alex Ross creation. I happen to be a big fan of his Wonder Woman because I think she's the only one who actually looks like, you know, an Amazon Princess. A lot of other artists draw her very cheescakey, like she's anime porn.
Ok, now let's take a look at the lovely Christina Hendricks:

If you ask me, this is what Wonder Woman should look like. She's like 18 feet tall and all curves. I love it! Throw a black wig on her and let's get this movie made!
Seriously, Hollywood should just let me come in and take over.
No comments:
Post a Comment