Thursday, October 23, 2008

Neat and Tidy.

I find that, often, I want things to fit into neat little boxes. I want the bad people in my life to be bad and the good to be good. I want to be able to trust the knowledge I have about people. I don't want to have conflicting emotions about people that should be firmly in the "bad" box.

What I am learning, however, is that life ain't really that easy. So here's the deal Tres: I know you will never see this and I know you have no way of knowing that this is the way that I feel, but I'm sorry about what you're going through.

I in no way forgive you for being a dick and a tool and a total lazy coward. However, even though I still don't forgive you or want to talk to you, I am thinking about you and maybe on some unconscious level you feel that and maybe you feel some peace for it.

No comments: