Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ok, I know I've been slacking on the posts and sorry, blah, blah, blah.

Anyhoo, what is with people writing checks for their purchases at the grocery and Target?!?! Seriously! You haven't jumped on the cash or credit or debit bandwagons yet?! For fuck's sake!! You're gonna sit there and waste everyone's time writing a GD CHECK?!?!!?! ARGH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I always get stuck behind that person. And why, god, WHY if people insist upon doing so, do they not already have EVERYTHING filled out but the amount by the time it's their turn? And if you write checks all damn day, why can't you remember to put your driver's license number on there without the clerk asking for it?!?!

The best was the time I was in Walgreens while their registers were down and they were writing purchases in a notebook and using a calculator to tally sales tax. They had signs posted all over the entrance and were accepting cash only. The woman in front of me insisted on redeeming her stack of coupons at this store instead of the one two miles away.

Some people need to be punched.