I got nothing today. Let's do some deep thoughts, shall we?
-Sometimes when you're dealing with something scary, you just need someone to say "You're right, that's really fucking scary. But I'm here to be the cool and collected one so you just freak out if you need to." Sometimes that's nice.
-I'm convinced that folks out there who create really accurate recreations of costumes for Halloween must spend all year looking for things. Really. I love Halloween but I just can't plan that far in advance.
-Is anyone else watching True Blood on HBO? I'm watching it religiously and I don't know why. I don't care for Anna Paquin, the accents are pretty bad and a lot of the story is rather romance novel-esque but it's like crack. I'm totally addicted. And it's got a banging theme song.
-You can decide for yourself about True Blood but you should be watching the following: Dexter and Californication. Some very good tv there, in my humble opinion.
-Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches may be my favorite midnight snack. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment