Saturday, October 18, 2008

Question:

So last week I posted about an actor in the show that I'm currently doing who asked me out and my subsequent refusal of said request.

During one of our scenes together (he happens to play my brother in the show which is weird to say the least) he has been directed to grab my wrists. Tonight he grabbed my wrists and proceeded to shove them back at me rather forcefully. So forcefully, in fact, that one of my fists flew into my own face, effectively causing me to punch myself, fairly hard, in my own face...

What do you think, dear readers: A complete and total accident? Or well planned vengeance for my brutal rebuff?

2 comments:

JReed said...

The first sentance makes it sound like you're doing the actor. Or at least that's how I read it.

Which sent me on a whirlwind of questions....

"Why would earhart bang this dood, and then not go out with him?"

"Is he just good enough to fuck- And not to date?"

"I mean she'll bend over in front of him naked, and grab her ankles but feeding her at a restuarant full of nice people.... that's too much to ask?"

"What a shallow cunt..."

And then I realized....

That you're just doing the show and you're not doing him.

About it being planned or not.... what would things he's done in the past lead you to believe?

Once a maple donut eater, always a maple donut eater.

Anonymous said...

Here's the thing, I've heard you use the expression, "That's so (fill in the blank adjective) I want to punch myself in the face!" Which leads me to believe that you may have some feelings for this actor that led you to punch yourself in the face. Hmmmmmm. Or, hell hath no fury like a needy actor scorned. Either way, I would blame him:o)
s