Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This shower feels really good!

I cannot take credit for finding this little gem. Dailybedpost.com is fully responsible for bringing this to my attention.

http://www.pgporn.tv/

PG Porn is exactly what it sounds like: Porn without the sex. Now, I know at least one of you is asking what the point is, but trust me, this stuff is pretty freakin' hilarious. I'm also a fan of the fact that real adult stars are taking part along side "legit" actors. Those of you in the know will recognize "Chris" as Nathan Fillion who has appeared in a little show I like to call Buffy the Vampire Slayer!! I believe my favorite nerd, Mr. Joss Whedon, has a fondness for Mr. Fillion because he also played the role of Malcolm Reynolds in both Serenity and Firefly. I understand that the aforementioned movie and tv series are both quite good and a must see for any Buffy but I haven't quite gotten around to that yet...

Anyhoo, go check this website out and have a good laugh! Go! Shoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally unrelated, but can I say that I love Eddie (Martha Stewart editor) on Bravo's Top Design? The show is rather boring, but totally worth watching just to hear something completely inapprpriate come out of his mouth like,

"It's like this bitch just broke mirror and is standing there in a cape"

or

"I'm sorry, but sometimes two good looking people have busted kids"

What?
Awesome.